Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Lady in Noho
This blog has moved. You can now find this post at http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2009/07/lady-in-noho.html. Otherwise you will be redirected to the new homepage in 5 seconds.
Labels:
blogsherpa,
England,
Europe,
Expat Life,
London,
Noho,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My favorite bar in NoHo is Bourne and Hollingsworth: something tells me a lady like yourself would find it simply divine.
http://www.bourneandhollingsworth.com/
What exactly do you do for a living? It's funny to know so much about your travels and so little about you!
Also--I'm another ivy leaguer, ex-banker who's being transferred to a London office this fall. I love all of your insights into living as an ex-pat, and adapting to life in the UK (things like the NHS terrify me already). More please!
Anna - Bourne and Hollingsworth is on my list! I'm glad you recommend it!
Emma - Seems like we have a lot in common! I now work for a technology company in London. The expat life can be a bit crazy in the beginning, but once things are settled, you'll love it here!
Post a Comment