Monday, January 5, 2009
Lady in Etosha
This blog has moved. You can now find this post at http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2009/01/lady-in-etosha.html. Otherwise you will be redirected to the new homepage in 5 seconds.
Labels:
blogsherpa,
Etosha National Park,
Namibia,
Northwestern Namibia,
safari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I didn't realise there were ladies left in London ;)
Great post, I was surprised nobody had commented! I am the owner of South Africa Travel Online (www.southafrica.to), and loved this post. I've included it in our weekly newsletter to our readers (see it linked from here).
Keep up the great writing (and the adventures of course). May there be many morning waking up to the mating of lions!
Cheers,
Rob
Hi. Just to let you know that we've chosen this post was chosen as our top southern Africa blog of the month for June.
This also means that you automatically enter our blog of the year competition.
Cheers,
Rob
Hi Lady
Sounds as a place for us to go to. Is it suitable for children? and what kind of bugs encountered your room?
Post a Comment