and traveling around the world
Love it! And love your blog - so nice to hear from someone living here in London and loving it as much as I do! :)
ha. i love it. hope you guys have a wonderful londonian valentine's day! :)
Hahaaa!! It ain;t happened to me in a while, when I open an unknown blog for the 1st time and SMILE right when reading the first post!I hope RK keeps leavin dishes in the sink hahaaa, don't forget about him!!! =)) LOLvisited via RobKLexxus from Riga
Post a Comment
Subscribe in a reader
3 comments:
Love it! And love your blog - so nice to hear from someone living here in London and loving it as much as I do! :)
ha. i love it. hope you guys have a wonderful londonian valentine's day! :)
Hahaaa!! It ain;t happened to me in a while, when I open an unknown blog for the 1st time and SMILE right when reading the first post!
I hope RK keeps leavin dishes in the sink hahaaa, don't forget about him!!! =)) LOL
visited via RobK
Lexxus from Riga
Post a Comment