I've heard about that part of town but never made it up there. Thanks!
I used to work in EC1, by the Barbican and right outside the City-- you'd think it would be boring, but it's not. I recommend finding the old Roman walls, Romanesque churches, and eating at the Whitecross Street market or near Smithfield. There are some cool alleys and broken-down warehouses all throughout the City.
2 comments:
I've heard about that part of town but never made it up there. Thanks!
I used to work in EC1, by the Barbican and right outside the City-- you'd think it would be boring, but it's not. I recommend finding the old Roman walls, Romanesque churches, and eating at the Whitecross Street market or near Smithfield. There are some cool alleys and broken-down warehouses all throughout the City.
Highgate Village is lovely too...have you been there yet?
Post a Comment