and traveling around the world
Hello, Lady in London! My husband and I are in the middle of our own HSMP application process and have found great inspiration in your blog. Our diploma is also in Latin and I will take your advice and use Ultra Translate.I would love to hear any other advice you have about the process. My email is jsadler@fmrealty.com if you get a spare moment and wouldn't mind a pen pal. Jessica
Post a Comment
Subscribe in a reader
1 comment:
Hello, Lady in London! My husband and I are in the middle of our own HSMP application process and have found great inspiration in your blog.
Our diploma is also in Latin and I will take your advice and use Ultra Translate.
I would love to hear any other advice you have about the process.
My email is jsadler@fmrealty.com if you get a spare moment and wouldn't mind a pen pal.
Jessica
Post a Comment